relaxing Friday ...

Friday.  The best day in the Muslim world, at least in the Arab world (as I can't speak to the entire Muslim world!).  Students are all moved into their homestays.  They have internet and cell phones, provided by our program, so we can maintain communications even on a 'relaxed' day like today.  And, so it is not totally relaxing (sorry students!), I gave them their first writing assignment today as well.

Tomorrow, we head to the Dead Sea - preceded by stops in Madaba and Mount Nebo, where the Bible says Moses lived out his remaining days.  http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo/tourism6a.html 

If I'm not completely "flat out exhausted" tomorrow after Dead Sea, I'll post some pics and update the blog ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can't get there (Serbia) from here (Kosovo) - go to Montenegro!

(Remember me?) Back in Amman, Jordan Dialogue 2016